The San Geronimo Valley Community Center’s Youth Job Training Program gives participants hands-on experience working in a community setting. Our year-round program has sessions beginning in Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring each year. We offer continuing opportunities for youth to engage in new learning environments. Middle School and High School students are eligible to apply for Internship A (20 hours/volunteer) or Internship B (20 hours/paid stipend of $200 for 6th-8th & $300 for 9th & up) if you have previously completed Internship A.
Grade Requirement for Internship Sessions:
- Fall – Youth entering grade 6th through 12th are eligible
- September 18th – December 1st
- Winter- Youth must be currently enrolled in 6th grade through 12th grade.
- January 15th – March 15th
- Spring – Youth must be currently enrolled in 6th grade through 12th grade.
- Summer – Interns must have completed 6th grade or higher.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com