SGVCC Youth Team Member Job Opportunity for our School Linked Afterschool Sports and Youth Gym Programs
The LOFT is a diverse, youth-driven teen program dedicated to promoting personal and group development through fun events, creative expression, community activism, youth empowerment, mentoring, and the open exchange of ideas. The LOFT is for kids in 4th grade and up.
This is a great position for someone who:
- is looking for a fun, part-time position
- has sports and recreation experience
- enjoys working with youth and teens
- has sports or referee experience
Start Date: September,2018- ASAP
Hours of employment: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 3pm- 5:30pm
*Must have childcare experience and sports knowledge.
Individual should be:
- a self-starter
- a team player
- able to interact confidently with varied age youth grades K-8th
- be willing to work during Holiday breaks and Summer programs
For information please call Nicole Ramirez at 415-488-8888 ext 254 or email@example.com