Time to Help Your Aging Parent?
A presentation by Mandi Smith
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
What You Will Learn . . .
• What aging parents really want from their adult children.
• What to do when Mom/Dad just says, “No!”.
• Learn how to assess their situation while staying objective.
• Learn to keep your perspective.
• Discover how to gauge timing and alternatives for home care, assisted living & other options.
Mandi Smith served as a Senior Social Worker for the County of Marin since 1985. Prior to retiring, she provided assistance to clients through Adult Protective Services (APS) and In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) programs. Mandi worked with West Marin elders, vulnerable adults, and people with mental and physical disabilities, with the goal of improving health and safety and supporting them to live as independently as possible in the community.
Presented by San Geronimo Valley Community Center & West Marin Senior Services
Questions, please call 415-663-8148 x103