Community Hiking Adventures
Saturday, April 14, 2018
9:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Details: Meet at 9:45 a.m. SHARP at the San Geronimo Valley Community Gym
- Items: Bring a light snack, water bottle, and appropriate layers
- Ability level: Able to hike 4-6 miles
- Itinerary: We’ll drive (carpool/caravan) to the Gary Giacomini Open Space preserve.
- Youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or complete a waiver upon arrival.
- Led by Will Hubert, School Linked Coordinator for SGVCC; experienced guide.
Click this link for a map of the Gary Giacomini Open Space Preserve. We’ll pick a route that works for our group. Carson Falls (located in Big Carson Creek) would be ideal for this time of year if our group is up for it.
See you on Saturday, April 14th at 9:45 a.m.!
Hosted by: San Geronimo Valley Community Center