It is time to cast your ballot! Here are a few important voting facts and tips if you live in San Geronimo Valley or Nicasio.
- If voting by mail, please get your ballot in the mail asap and track it here.
- You can either mail your ballot at your local post office or drop off at an official ballot box. The drop boxes closest to the San Geronimo Valley and Nicasio are in Fairfax (Fairfax Town Hall) and Point Reyes (West Marin Health and Human Services).
- If voting in person, your polling place is the San Geronimo Valley Community Center. The Community Center’s polling place will be open 4 days: October 31, November 1,2 from 9 am to 5 pm and November 3rd from 7 am to 8 pm. You can also drop your completed ballot off at the Community Center on those days. Wear a mask and bring hand sanitizer.
- The Woodacre Improvement Club will not be a polling place this year.
- For more information on any and all aspects of voting this year please click here.