Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Lagunitas School Multi-Purpose Room
One Lagunitas School Rd
San Geronimo, CA 94963
The four West Marin Coalition Cafe events will function as a needs assessment for youth and young adult services in West Marin. There are four community forums: One in Tomales, Point Reyes Station, Bolinas Stinson Beach and San Geronimo Valley. We will bring together school district leaders, youth and young adults, parents, community organizations, and government representatives. West Marin Coalition for Healthy Youth’s mission is to work together to reduce underage drinking and drug use; The community Cafe process will help the WMCHY and our Sector Partners coordinate existing services and identify gaps in services to address in our next fiscal year.
Guiding questions for our evening will be:
Coalition Café events will follow a World Café model. The event involves multiple tables; each table has a host. Hosts will be sector partners who support youth services. Participants will engage in 3 rounds to discuss guiding questions. Your voice in the conversation matters. Please join us.
1. Introduce the goals of Marin Prevention Network (MPN) in West Marin:
2. Identify Gaps in Services and Coordinate Existing Services
3. Witness and contribute Community Voices, Stories, Insights, Opinions, Wisdom:
4. Share findings with community via WMCHY website, newsletter, follow-up meetings.
5. End Goal: Deliver prevention services equitably across West Marin: